Experience virtually no breaks in playback while enjoying the latest HD and Blu-ray 3D movies
- Utilize the increase of memory bandwidth to help create, edit and download large video and music files
- Play the game you want with the memory you need
Blu-ray 3D, 1080P HD
Designed and optimized specifically for AMD platforms, the AMD Performance Edition memory kits are the best solutions for those
looking to build systems for gaming and content creation. Running at 1333MHz or 1600MHz and designed for unrivaled performance,
the AMD Performance Edition memory kits are a perfect fit for those wanting lag free gaming and real-time multimedia production. For
even and efficient heat dissipation, AMD Performance Edition memory kits come equipped with a low profile extruded all aluminum heat
shield. This aggressive cooling solution ensures the Performance Edition provides superior stability and reliability. Backed by a lifetime
warranty and available in 4GB and 8GB kits, the AMD Performance Edition provides the best quality and options for performance users who
demand high-end gaming and outstanding content development capabilities from their systems.
- WARNING AMD processors are intended to be operated only within their associated specifications and factory settings. Operating your AMD processor outside of specification or in excess of factory settings, including but not limited to overclocking, may damage your processor and/or lead to other problems, including but not limited to, damage to your system components (including your motherboard and components thereon (e.g. memory)), system instabilities (e.g. data loss and corrupted images), shortened processor, system component and/or system life and in extreme cases, total system failure. AMD does not provide support or service for issues or damages related to use of an AMD processor outside of processor specifications or in excess of factory settings. You may also not receive support or service from your system manufacturer.
- Limited Lifetime warranty is offered by AMD Licensed Partners. Please visit www.amd.com for a list of AMD Licensed Partners.
- Overclocking on Desktop Memory - AMD Memory offers three (3) solution tiers; Entertainment, Performance, and Radeon. The Entertainment Edition is designed to be the easiest and fastest way to upgrade your system. Featuring speeds of 1333MHz (CL9) and 1600MHz (CL9) at the standard 1.50v. Performance and Radeon Editions are programmed differently due to the nature of overclocking. Since the capabilities of overclocking vary from system to system, we have programmed these modules to boot at a fail-safe spec of 1600MHz (CL9) at 1.50v. The rated spec however for the Performance Edition is 1600MHz 8-9-8 at 1.65v can be achieved by tuning the settings in the BIOS.