Plug and Play with AMD Memory
- Plug and play with more memory easily with AMD Memory DDR3 System Modules.
- Experience quick loading of HTPC applications with virtually no interruptions or slowdowns.
- Download online content quick and easy while accessing other less demanding applications
Multitasking-businessOffice Aps, email, downloads, web surfing
Social networks, video views, web surfing, downloads
Designed and optimized specifically for AMD platforms, the AMD Entertainment
Edition memory modules are the best solutions for those looking to build HTPC
systems. Running at 1600MHz and designed for low-power consumption, the AMD
Entertainment Edition memory modules are the perfect fit for quiet home theater
PC applications. For even and efficient heat dissipation, AMD Entertainment
Edition memory modules come equipped with a low profile extruded all aluminum
heat shield. This aggressive cooling solution ensures the AMD Entertainment
Edition memory modules provide superior stability and reliability. Backed by a
lifetime warranty and available in 2GB and 4GB modules, AMD Entertainment
Edition memory modules provides the best quality for users who demand their HTPC
provide the most immersive experience available
- WARNING AMD processors are intended to be operated only within their associated specifications and factory settings. Operating your AMD processor outside of specification or in excess of factory settings, including but not limited to overclocking, may damage your processor and/or lead to other problems, including but not limited to, damage to your system components (including your motherboard and components thereon (e.g. memory)), system instabilities (e.g. data loss and corrupted images), shortened processor, system component and/or system life and in extreme cases, total system failure. AMD does not provide support or service for issues or damages related to use of an AMD processor outside of processor specifications or in excess of factory settings. You may also not receive support or service from your system manufacturer.
- Limited Lifetime warranty is offered by AMD Licensed Partners. Please visit www.amd.com for a list of AMD Licensed Partners.
- Overclocking on Desktop Memory - AMD Memory offers three (3) solution tiers; Entertainment, Performance, and Radeon. The Entertainment Edition is designed to be the easiest and fastest way to upgrade your system. Featuring speeds of 1333MHz (CL9) and 1600MHz (CL9) at the standard 1.50v. Performance and Radeon Editions are programmed differently due to the nature of overclocking. Since the capabilities of overclocking vary from system to system, we have programmed these modules to boot at a fail-safe spec of 1600MHz (CL9) at 1.50v. The rated spec however for the Performance Edition is 1600MHz 8-9-8 at 1.65v can be achieved by tuning the settings in the BIOS.