The ATI Radeon™ HD 2600XT X2 Series is AMD’s 3rd generation PCI Express technology product. HD2600XT Series delivers a remarkable combination of DirectX® 10 gaming performance and hardware processed 1080p video. Connect to big-screen TVs with HDMI including built-in 5.1 surround audio to enjoy Blu-ray™ and HD DVD movies. ATI Catalyst™ graphics configuration software manages the stunning visual effects for a premium Windows Vista™ experience. The ATI Radeon™ HD 2600XT x2 delivers powerful graphics performance, improved stability, and an immersive HD gaming experience for Windows Vista ™ with ATI Catalyst™ software and drivers. The new generation of ATI Radeon™ HD 2600XT series of graphics processors introduces new video, display and media technology.
Windows Vista with comprehensive DirectX® 10 support
The latest DirectX® 10, is exclusive to Microsoft Windows Vista and the DirectX® 10 has completely new and faster dynamic link libraries (DLLs) and is supposed to run much faster. DirectX® 10 is probably the most important revolution in games development, this will ensure that the next-generation games will be available on Windows Vista before any other platform. This newer version meant virtually unlimited program lengths and possibilities only imagined before on a GPU.
ATI Avivo™ HD Video & Media
ATI Radeon™ HD 2600XT Series GPUs feature ATI Avivo™ HD* technology with advanced audio, video processing, display and connectivity capabilities for high definition entertainment solution
- Real breakthrough for playback of Blu-ray TM and HD DVD discs
- ATI Avivo TM HD technology includes fully integrated HD audio capabilities and supports playback of multi-channel (5.1) audio streams.
- Full resolution HDCP(High-definition Digital-content Copy Protection): from DVI to HDMI dongle
Plug and Play CrossFireTM Support (Native Crossfire on board)
- Native CrossFireTM support is a new feature in the HD2600XT (RV630), making the ASIC multi-GPU technology ready.
- Built-in Crossfire TM compositor and control for synchronizing parallel graphic processors in one system, as well as a new bi-directional Digital Video I/O Port (DVP) to provide interconnection. Master or slave status is automatically set by the driver.
Dual X2600XTXT GPU (RV630XT * 2) w/ Quad DVI Outputs
Dual new 2600XT high-definition GPUs on single card for better performance