Take your gaming to the next level with the VisionTek Radeon R7 260X! Featuring AMD's True Audio technology found only on AMD's top-of-the-line cards, you now can experience enhanced audio with accurate surround sound within games. Its 3DMark Fire Strike score exceeding 3,700 makes it the fastest card at its price point and support for the DIRECTX® 11.2 graphics standard ensures you of stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting, and lifelike imagery.
With 2GB of DDR5 memory, engine clock speed of 1100MHz, award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, and DVD-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DisplayPort outputs, the VisionTek Radeon R7 260X is designed to outperform the competition. For peace of mind ownership, it comes backed by an industry leading lifetime warranty and free lifetime US-based technical support.
High End Card Features Meets Affordability
GCN Architecture: A new design for AMD's unified graphics processing and compute cores that allows them to achieve higher utilization for improved performance and efficiency.
AMD Eyefinty Technology: Run multiple displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays.
AMD App Acceleration: AMD App Accelerator creates a "co-processing" environment in which the compute processing potential in your AMD Radeon™ Graphics processor works together with the system central processor, to accelerate enabled applications.
AMD HD3D Technology: Supports the latest stereoscopic 3D content and display technologies. Play 3D games, watch Blu-ray 3D videos, and edit 3D photos on your 3D Monitors, TV, or projector.
AMD CrossFire™ Technology: Multi-GPU support offers superior scalability. Increase your gaming performance up to 2x with AMD CrossFire™ technology, 2.75x for TriFire configurations, or 3.75x with QuadFire configs.
Microsoft DirextX® 11.2: Get intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery.
AMD HD Media Accelerator: Assumes rendering responsibility for HD encode (VCE)/decode (MPEG-4 ASP, H.264. MVC, MPEG2, etc.) and conclusively enable superior video playback quality with advanced hardware post-processing algorithms.
AMD PowerPlay™ Technology: AMD PowerPlay™ Technology dynamically adjusts clockspeeds in response to GPU load, saving power for just when you need it.
AMD PowerTune Technology: Maximizes performance under load conditions by dynamically increasing the GPU engine clock to take advantage of unused TDP headroom. Also allows users to configure their own TDP limit, within a provided range, for even higher performance or more power efficiency.
Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: GDDR5 memory provides the highest available memory bandwidth of any memory technology today, enabling higher GPU performance.
Intelligent Overclocking Control: AMD latest Boost State technology automatically allows Radeon Graphic to run higher than the base core speed if it's operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits.
3D Mark Fire Strike: Greater Than 3700: 3DMark Fire Strike is the world's most popular dedicated gaming benchmarking tool used by millions of gamers, top hardware review sites, and many of the world's leading manufacturers to measure PC gaming performance.
Radeon™ R7 260X Specs
- Graphics Engine: RADEON R7 260X
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128bit
- DirectX® Support: 11.2
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
- Core Speed: 1100MHz (1160MHz boost)
- Memory Speed: 1650 MHz x4 (6Gbps)
- VGA Output: Using DVI to VGA adapter
- DVI Output: DL-DVI-D + DL DVI-I
- HDMI Output: HDMI (video/audio)
- DisplayPort Output: DisplayPort (video/audio)
- UEFI Ready: Support
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
*Warranty can be voided if product not used in manner intended for a graphics card. Intended product use is specifically designed for graphical processing and visual output to a display or multiple displays. Most common applications include gaming, multi-media play-back, video production & editing, and output to display or multiple displays. Additionally, damage caused by tampering, user error, inadequate or defective power supply/power application, disaster, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, repair, modification, a fix or replacement by an unauthorized technician that in any way affects the graphics card performance or reliability may also void warranty coverage.
Radeon™ R7 260X System Requirements
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended. 600W power supply (or greater) with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode.
- The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ R7 260X graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory. 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software may require DVD-ROM drive. Latest AMD Catalyst™ software also available at www.amd.com/catalyst.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive.
- Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 operating system. 64-bit operating system highly recommended.
- Use of 3 or more displays with AMD Eyefinity technology requires a DisplayPort-capable panel or an AMD Eyefinity validated dongle. See http://www.amd.com/EyefinityDongles for a list of validated DisplayPort dongles.