Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB DDR3 3M (2x HDMI, miniDP)
Small Form Factor or full height, single slot card featuring two HDMI and one mini DisplayPort interfaces.
Only a company with over two decades of cutting edge development in graphics cards can design a card that fits into any desktop PC, output 4K UHD to three displays in independent, clone, or extended mode via a single PC, and output three independent surround sound audio channels. Introducing the VisionTek 7750 3M 4K UHD Three Monitor card for retail, hospitality, commercial, healthcare settings and more.
Whether you want to power three separate trade show exhibit screens, a convenience store POS display, or feed three individual monitors in separate rooms in an office, the 7750 3M is ready to present your desired message or content from a single PC.
Fits Any PC Case
Whether you have a multi-bay tower or a low profile workstation, the 7750 3M offers flexible installation options. It comes with a short bracket mounted to immediately fit Small Form Factor PCs. A full height ATX bracket is included and easily converts the card for use with standard sized chassis. Now you can enjoy single slot, triple monitor capabilities with a SFF PC!
Three Simultaneous 4K Ultra HD Outputs
Experience what you've been missing even at 1080P! With simultaneous support for 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 on each output port, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
No Additional Power Supply Needed
Thanks to an energy efficient design, the 7750 3M requires only 65 watts of power so it can be run off the system power bus. With most systems featuring a factory-installed 300 watt or higher power supply, you don’t have to purchase and install a larger power supply.
Three Independent Surround Sound Audio Channels
By incorporating Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio technology into its chipset, the 7750 3M is able to deliver HD 7.1 surround sound independently to three displays via the three interfaces on the card. Gone is the need for multiple PCs and cards to provide audio to multiple displays. And, you don’t need a 3.5mm mini-DIN cable to connect to the motherboard. This attention to detail to support business application use via the HDMI interface is unmatched by any other graphics card manufacturer.
If you need three HDMI interfaces, the VisionTek mini DisplayPort to HDMI 4K UHD Active Adapter (900691) is a Plug and Play solution for turning the 7750 M 3into a multi-HDMI ready card.
- Graphics Engine: Radeon HD 7750
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- DirectX® Support: 11
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Core Speed: 800MHz
- Memory Speed: 800MHz x2 (1600MHz effective)
- Ports: Two HDMI, One mini DisplayPort
- Number of Monitors Supported: Three
- Warranty: Three Years Limited
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to three displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
- Compliant with DirectX® 11 and earlier revisions
- Supports DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2
- AMD Avivo™ HD video and display technology
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD PowerPlay™ technology
- Display Output: 2 x 4K UHD HDMI port @ per display output 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Maximum Resolution: 1 x mini DisplayPort 1.2
- Designed for the 4K x 2K UHD HDMIs resolution (cinematic display)
- Independent 3* DDMA (Audio) for each HDMI video playback.
- 3840 x 2160 resolution @ UHD HDMIs Display with Audio. (No external Audio cable required)
- Eyefinity 3 x 1 or 1 x 3 mode configuration
- Independent resolution per output - Clone or Extend Mode in Landscape or Portrait supported.
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- Up to 3x 4K x 2K HDMIs supported (One via mDP to 4K x 2K HDMI dongle)
- Independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, & video overlays
- Display grouping: Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display
- 2 x HDMI
- 1 x mini DisplayPort
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 300W (or greater) power supply recommended
- Max Power: 65W
- Certified power supplies are recommended.
- Minimum 2GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (all versions) Limited to two monitor display and one audio output
In The Box
- mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter
- HDMI to DVI-D Flex Adapter
- Driver CD
- Full height ATX Bracket
Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™, DirectCompute or DirectX® Video Acceleration (DXVA). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products. AMD PowerPlay™ and AMD PowerTune are technologies offered by certain AMD Radeon™ products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities. AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D. AMD CrossFire™ technology requires an AMD CrossFire Ready motherboard, an AMD CrossFire™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply. Utilization of PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth requires a mainboard equipped with a PCI Express 3.0 PHY. Not all mainboards feature this technology – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities. Projected AMD CrossFire™ scaling based on analogous GPUs from previous generations of AMD Radeon™ products.
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.
Out Of Stock