HDMI / DVI-D Bi-Directional Cable 6ft (M/M)
The HDMI / DVI-D Bi-Directional Cable 6ft (M/M) enables you to connect a DVI-D device to a HDMI device. You can connect a DVI-D graphics card to a HDMI-enabled display, or you can connect a HDMI device to a DVI-D monitor. It’s quick solution to your connectivity needs without the need for additional adapters or dongles.
- HDMI to DVI-D or DVI-D to HDMI 6 foot cable; works both directions
- Supports Resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- HDMI Male and DVI-D Male connections
- 6 Foot cable eliminates the need for additional cables or adapters
- Works with most digital signal devices
HDMI to DVI-D Bi-Directional
2M Cable (M/M)
The VisionTek HDMI / DVI-D Bi-Directional 2 meter (6 foot) cable enables you to connect your HDMI-equipped source devices such as Laptop, Desktop, Blu-Ray, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, DVD, and Set Top Box to your DVI-equipped HDTV, Display, Monitor, or Projector. As a bi-directional cable, you may also connect DVI-D sources to HDMI displays, projectors or TV's in Full HD 1080p or tackle your most demanding software applications across multiple displays. The 2 meter (6 foot) cable allows ample length so you can configure your desk or presentation display however you want. The HDMI / DVI-D cable is fully compatible with all HDTV formats, supporting resolutions at 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, and 1080p.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p FHD 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
- Bi-Directional: works from HDMI to DVI-D or from DVI-D to HDMI.
- HDMI Male and DVI-D Male connections.
- 2 Meter (6 foot) cable eliminates the need for additional cables or adapters.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display capability.
- No O/S driver required.
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement.
- One Year Warranty.