HDMI Pivot Cable 3 ft (M/M)
HDMI to HDMI
3 Foot Cable (M/M)
The VisionTek mini DisplayPort to SL DVI 1.8 meter (6 foot) active cable allows you to connect your favorite mDP device to your SL DVI display or projector. This active cable works without any additional power or drivers. Watch movies in 1080p clarity or tackle your most demanding software applications across multiple displays. The 1.8 meter (6 foot) cable allows ample length so you can configure your desk or presentation setup however you wish.
The VisionTek HDMI / HDMI 3 foot Pivot Cable enables you to connect your HDMI-equipped source devices such as laptop, desktop, Blu-Ray, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, DVD and Set Top Box to your HDMI-equipped HDTV, display, monitor or projector. The 3 foot cable allows ample length so you can configure your desk or presentation display however you want.
The HDMI / HDMI cable is fully compatible with all HDTV formats, supporting resolutions at 800 x 600, 1024 x 780, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1200, 1080p (Full HD) and 4K (Ultra HD).
The 180º Pivot Cable is designed for Ultra Low-Profile Connections for connecting HDMI cables behind components and wall mounted flatscreens. Instead of severely bending cable, which can limit uselife and/or cause an unreliable signal, the VisionTek 3 foot Pivot Cable adapts to the angle of the needed connection for easy installation.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- HDMI Type A Male to HDMI Type A Male 19 Pin Cable with precision impendance matching design.
- Bandwidth: Up to 340 MHz (10.2Gb/s)
- Supports DVD Audio, SACD, TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports Deep Color: 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4096 x 2160
- 3D Support: Works for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications
- Supports HDMI 1.4 and previous versions
- HDMI and Category 2 Certified
- HDCP, CEC and RoHS Compliant
- Gauge: 28 AWG
- Length: 3 foot (1 meter)
- No O/S driver required
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement
- One Year Warranty