Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 Active Cable (M/M) 4K @60Hz
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 Active Cable (M/M) 4K @ 60Hz
- Mini DisplayPort Source and HDMI Monitor/Projector Required
- 2 Meter (6ft) Length
- Active chipset for expanded compatability
- Male/Male Connections
- No Supplementary Power connectors, just plug and play
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI
2M Active Cable (M/M)
The VisionTek mini DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 2 meter (6 foot) active cable allows you to connect your favorite mDP device to your HDMI display or projector. This active cable works without any additional power or drivers. Watch movies in perfect 4K clarity or tackle your most demanding software applications across multiple displays. The adapter outputs both high-definition video and surround sound digital audio from your mDP device to your HDMI equipped display, monitor, TV or projector. The 2 meter (6 foot) cable allows ample length so you can configure your desk or presentation setup however you wish.
NOTE: This cable is not bi-directional. This cable converts
mini DisplayPort to HDMI only, not vice-versa.
VisionTek Display cables offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our cables work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our cables are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our cables. Each VisionTek cable has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz).
- Connect your mDP device to an HDMI display, TV or projector. (Not reversible, only supports mDP to HDMI.)
- Active chipset for expanded capability.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display capability.
- No O/S driver required.
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement.
- One Year Warranty.