2 Port USB 3.0 PCIe SFF Internal Card
Back up photos, music, and HD movies to external drives at data transfer rates up to 600MB/s.
The VisionTek USB 3.0 PCIe 2-Port Expansion Card lets you easily harness the power of your computer's fast PCI Express card slots to add two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for external drive data transfers up to 600MB/s.* That’s nearly 10x faster than USB 2.0! Besides getting a massive speed boost, the VisionTek Expansion Card’s two ports are bus-powered so most drives can be used without their bulky, unsightly power adapters. And for further convenience, the card also supports hot-swappable storage connections. Add and disconnect external drives and other USB 3.0 devices as you please!
*600MB/s speed is maximum bus speed of USB 3.0. Actual speed will vary depending on drive or device connected to card and type of PCIe slot card is installed into.
- Add two USB 3.0 ports to your current system... up to 10x faster than USB 2.0.
- Backward compatible so you can connect all existing USB 2.0 devices.
- Both ports are bus-powered, so most external drives can be used without a power adapter.
- Ideal for transferring music, movies, and videos to/from external drives.
- Simple to install... just slide into any open PCI Express slot.
- Connect up to 127 devices per port by cascading multiple USB 3.0 hubs.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows.
- Includes SATA to Molex power adapter cable to connect to existing Molex interface equipped power supply.
- Includes both half-height bracket (installed on card) for low profile desktops and workstations and full-height bracket for standard chassis.
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express x1
Ports: 2x USB 3.0 9 Pin Type A
Data Link Protocol: USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
Data Transfer Rate: Up to 5 Gb/s (600MB/s) with USB 3.0, up to 60MB/s with USB 2.0
Compliant Standards: USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 or 1.0. If card used in PCIe 1.0 enabled computer, maximum throughput is 2.5Gb/s
Operating System Compatibility: Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8 (32/64-bit) included on provided CD
Warranty: 1 Year
Includes: USB 3.0 PCI x1 Expansion Card, CD Manual & Driver, Quick Installation Guide, Full-Height & Half-Height Brackets, SATA to Molex Power Adapter
Out Of Stock