4 Port USB 3.0 x1 PCIe Internal Card
The VisionTek 4 Port USB 3.0 x1 PCIe Internal Card lets you easily add four SuperSpeed USB 3.0/2.0 ports to your PC or Server through an available x4 or higher PCI Express slot. These ports can be used to connect your computer to external hard drives, external CD/DVD drives, MP3 players, printers, scanners, webcams, game controllers, digital cameras, and other devices. With each port providing 900mA of bus power, you can use many of your desktop devices without needing a power adapter. Each port on the VisionTek 4 Port USB 3.0 x1 PCIe Internal Card is also hot swappable, so you can attach and disconnect external drives as desired. When used with an external drive, each port can deliver up to 5Gb/s (600MB/s) data rates for transferring and/or backing up music, photos, and HD movies.
- Adds four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, each with up to 5Gb/s (600MB/s) data rate, up to 10x faster than USB 2.0.
- Fully powered by the PCIe bus... does not require molex or sata power cable.
- Power USB devices or charge them without needing an AC adapter... each port provides 900mA of power.
- USB 2.0/1.1 backward compatible allows the VisionTek 4 Port USB 3.0 x1 PCIe Internal Card to work with legacy USB devices.
- Hot swap capable means you can add and detach devices without rebooting.
- Compatible with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) enclosures for faster data rates and a reduction in required processor resources.
- Standard full height bracket mounts to desktop or server chassis.
Plug and Play Connectivity
It’s never been easier to expand the capabilities of your PC or Server. Just install the interface expansion card into an available x1 of higher PCIe slot (2.0 preferred) and then run the included driver CD if using a Windows based machine.
With backward compatibility to USB 2.0/1.0 standards, you can connect all the devices you presently own and not have to buy new ones.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 4 Port USB 3.0 x1 PCIe Internal Card
- Driver CD
- User Manual
- 1 year limited warranty
- Uses NES UPD720202 chipset for PC and Server OS compatibility.
- Compliant with Intel's Extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 0.96.
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0.
- Supports Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol).
- Supports all USB compliant data transfer types .
- Supports all USB compliant peripherals .
- Full support of real time dynamic insertion and removal of USB devices.
- PC or Server computer with one available x1, x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express 2.0/1.0 slot.
- PCI Express 2.0 interface is required to obtain maximum USB 3.0 bandwidth.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Server OS.
- Optical drive for Windows driver installation.
Out Of Stock