Radeon HD 3450 512MB DDR2 PCI (DVI-I, VGA, TV Out)
The VisionTek Radeon™ HD 3450 enables you to experience the power of HD with graphics processing designed for entertainment and productivity. Enjoy break-through efficiency from cutting-edge technology and new energy-saving features that can help you save money and enable cool, quiet PCs.
The VisionTek Radeon HD 3450 PCI graphics card delivers unparalleled 2D and 3D performance and dual monitor capabilities for your most demanding business, home office or entertainment applications. Whether it’s intricate spreadsheets and presentations, DVD playback or online gaming, the VisionTek Radeon™ HD 3450 PCI delivers an affordable enhancement to your PC’s capabilities.
PC users with an HD 3450 are able to:
- Run 2 spreadsheets at once.
- Run 2 applications at once
- Stretch single application across 2 monitors.
- Use as second video card for multi monitor support.
- Pair up with existing PCI Express or PCI graphics card (supported motherboards).
AMD Avivo HD Video and Display Technology
- Dual dual-link DVI with full resolution HDCP support
- HD video playback
- Optimized for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 with comprehensive DirectX 10.1 support
- Open GL support
- Unified shader engine
- Avivo HD display enhancement technology
Radeon™ HD 3450 Series graphics processors deliver break-through efficiency from cutting-edge technology and new energy-saving features that can help you save money and enable cool, quiet PCs. Be more productive with advanced multi-monitor support and enjoy the extraordinary value.
Runs cool and quiet: With a smaller chip designed to use less power, your system can take advantage of high-end Windows Vista® features while running more efficiently and quieter than ever.
AMD PowerPlay™ Technology: Power saving features that can reduce power consumption at idle or during low-usage
Be more productive: See more and do more of your work and entertainment with advanced multi-monitor support.
- Radeon™ HD 3450
- 512MB Memory
- DirectX® 10.1 / Shader Model 4.1 support
- 3.3v PCI Bus
- 55nm process technology
- AMD PowerPlay™ energy conserving technology
- 40 stream processing units
- 64-bit memory interface
- Intel® Pentium® 4, Celeron™, AMD™Duron™/Athlon™/Athlon™ XP, or compatible with 3.3v PCI bus
- 256MB of system memory (1GB+ recommended for Windows Vista, Windows 7)
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Correct Chipset drivers
- 270 watt or greater power supply
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.
Out Of Stock