Radeon R7 370 2GB GDDR5 3M (DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort)
Made for online gaming supremacy.
Game to your heart’s content at 1080p, or at quality that rivals 1440p with your 1080p display, all thanks to AMD’s Virtual Super Resolution technology. Ultra-supercharged settings allow you to get greater than 60fps gaming performance at 1440p in popular online games so you can keep your opponents on their toes. Expand your field of view with AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology (3x1) and see everything in 1080p without sacrificing a single detail. The VisionTek Radeon R7 370 Graphics Card features 2GB of GDDR5 memory, engine clock speeds up to 975MHz, award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, and DVI-I/HDMI/DisplayPort outputs, giving you the ultimate advantage in the online gaming world.
Conquer today’s most demanding games and tackle tomorrow’s gaming challenges with built-in support for next-generation graphics and compute APIs, enabling more dynamic and immersive gaming experiences. Boost your gaming performance, increase efficiency, plus dramatically improve GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance with DirectX® 12. Accelerate rendering with OpenGL 4.4 support, play Radeon-optimized games with AMD’s revolutionary Mantle API, and experience real-time high-performance graphics with the new and uniquely powerful Vulkan™ API. With the VisionTek Radeon R7 370 GPU, you’ll crush your competition.
Packed with AMD technologies.
- Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: The highest memory bandwidth available today enables higher GPU performance.
- PCI Express 3.0: Get the maximum performance from your GPU when paired with the latest platforms.
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft’s new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to four displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight.
- 4K Ultra HD Support: Experience what you’ve been missing even at 1080P! With support for 3840 x 2160 output via the HDMI port and 4096 x 2160 via the Displayport, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system’s graphics processing capability.
- VSR (Virtual Super Resolution): Get quality that rivals 1440p, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite games thanks to AMD’s VSR.
- Graphics Engine: Radeon R7 370
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- DirectX® Support: 12
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Core Speed: 975MHz
- Memory Speed: 1425MHz x4 (5.7Gb/s)
- Number of Monitors Supported: Up to Three
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- 1 DVI-I
- 1 HDMI Connector (Supports Video and Audio)
- 1 DisplayPort Connector
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended 600W power supply (or greater) with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode.
- The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ R7 370 graphics card, a CrossFire™ bridge interconnect and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display. Latest AMD Catalyst™ software also available at www.amd.com/catalyst
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7
- 64-bit operating system highly recommended
- Not for industrial or commercial use.
Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
Out Of Stock