Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM 4M (3x DP, HDMI)
A Marvel of Engineering: Revolutionary Performance & Efficiency
Powered by the world’s most advanced and innovative GPU in a cutting-edge, small form factor design, the VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Nano graphics card brings new levels of performance and power efficiency with up to two times the performance density and performance per watt of the previous generation. The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Nano is armed with High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) integrated on-chip. Developed by AMD with industry partners, HBM delivers 60% more memory bandwidth over GDDR5 powering extreme performance and bleeding-edge technology. Ground-breaking performance requires big bandwidth, and HBM delivers more than four times the bandwidth-per-watt than GDDR5 along with a 4096-bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency – the most innovative total GPU solution available today.
A Different Breed of Graphics Cards for Enthusiasts & A New Class of Performance for the Mini-ITX PC
Powered by the world’s most advanced and innovative GPU the VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Nano graphics card brings enthusiast class performance and features to an inventive design that enables PC DIYers to create innovative and powerful small form factor PC designs. No graphics card has ever packed so much performance into such a small form factor. The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Nano graphics card enable a radical leap forward in performance, that has no equal for the Mini-ITX PC.
Pushing the Boundaries of What is Possible
Just six inches in length, the VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Nano graphics card is a revolutionary small form factor that packs a serious performance punch and enables an entirely new high performance class of Mini-ITX-based PCs. Powerful performance for the bleeding-edge technology of today and tomorrow, the VisionTek R9 Nano is packed with the latest AMD technologies so you can get your game on!
- Extreme 4K Gaming: Reign supreme with 4K gaming invincibility and explore new worlds of lifelike gaming realism with the extreme rendering power and superior image quality capability of the VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Nano graphics card. Command the competition at 4K resolution and beyond, fueled by a 4096-bit memory interface, extreme performance boost, bandwidth, and power efficiency all delivered by the world’s first GPU with on-chip High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM).
- DirectX® 12-Ready: Simultaneous and more efficient computing with AMD Async Shaders with DirectX® 12 support enable high frame rates and superior image quality, all with low latency and less power consumption.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your field of view with AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology. Connect up to three (3x1) 1440p FreeSync-enabled displays simultaneously to a single VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Nano graphics card, enabling a massive 6K gameplay resolution, ultra-immersive visual environment for panoramic gaming at its best.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Enjoy superior visual quality with high frame rates and low latencies, achieve the highest framerates at the highest game settings by adding up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU support.
- AMD LiquidVR™ Technology: AMD LiquidVR technology is an AMD initiative aimed at enabling a fully immersive and comfortable virtual reality experience by reducing unwanted processing latency and delivering a consistent framerate. Key features of AMD LiquidVR™ include Affinity Multi-GPU, Direct-to-Display, Latest Data Latch, Asynchronous Shaders, and more.
- AMD Freesync Technology: Maintain extreme frame rates while playing the most demanding games, without frame-tearing or video stuttering, using AMD’s open-standard dynamic refresh rate technology that automatically synchronizes your GPU output with AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled DisplayPort monitors. You deserve more than choppy gameplay or broken frames. The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Nano graphics card provides fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with AMD FreeSync™ technology. Get smooth, stay smooth.
- Graphics Engine: Radeon R9 Nano
- Video Memory: 4GB HBM
- Memory Interface: 4096-bit
- DirectX® Support: 12
- CrossFireX Support: Yes
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Core Speed: Up to 1000MHz
- Memory Clock: 500MHz
- Ports: HDMI + 3x Displayport
- Number of Monitors Supported: Four
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 600W (or greater) power supply with one 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- A display with digital input (HDMI or DisplayPort) is required.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7.
- 64-bit operating system required.
- Not for industrial or commercial use.
NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
Out Of Stock