USB-C to HDMI, USB and USB-C with Power Delivery Adapter
The VisionTek USB-C to HDMI, USB, USB-C (w/PD) adapter allows you to connect your favorite USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 system to additional USB devices and your HDMI display or projector. This adapter works without any additional power or drivers.
USB-C to HDMI, USB & USB-C with Power Delivery Adapter
- Compatibility with USB-C via DP Alt Mode
- Compatible with M1 Mac
- Supports 1 external display
- 1 x USB 3.0 Port 5Gbps
- 1 x USB-C Power Passthrough Port
- 1 x HDMI 2.0
- Power Passthrough from USB-C Charger (not included)
- Supports up to 100W Power Passthrough
With a single USB-C connection, you can connect an external display, transfer files and data at up to 5Gbps speeds and charge mobile devices. Connect a USB-C power supply and passthrough up to 100W to your laptop.
Display Outputs Supported:
Single Display Support:
HDMI: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4K)*
*Host system must support HBR3 for maximum resolution output
|Host System HBR2||3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz|
|Host System HBR3||3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz|
|Intel / M1 Mac||3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz|
For California Residents Only:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
* Please, Note that Proposition 65 may be best defined as a “Right To Know” law in California and Prop 65 warning labels are not an indication that a product is violating safety standards or regulations. The Prop 65 warning label does not mean our products inevitably cause cancer or reproductive harm. We do not consider our products harmful when used as intended. However, it is a necessary precaution to provide the warning because of this California law.