VisionTek CryoVenom® 360 Liquid Cooling Kit by EKWB
The VisionTek CryoVenom 360 Liquid Cooling Kit is a complete high-performance solution from the leaders in high performance graphics cards and water blocks.
This kit was specifically designed and manufactured to meet demanding specifications and then test certified by our Custom Shop team to create a custom single 5.25" drive bay installable integrated pump/reservoir solution for open cooling systems.
This innovative kit still lets you build your own system, but eliminates the time and hassle required to source your own components, solves the dilemma of pump and reservoir installation location, and satisfies any warranty concerns.
The CryoVenom 360 Liquid Cooling Kit offers four key advantages:
- Designed as a complete cooling solution versus separately sourced components, the entire kit is covered by a VisionTek warranty.
- All components have been tested in actual use by the VisionTek Custom Shop team.
- The kit has been certified for use with VisionTek R9 290, 290X, and 295X2 graphics cards, but can also be used for CPU block cooling (CPU Block $99.99 sold separately).
- Everything is included and designed to facilitate a quick, stress-free install.
The CryoVenom 360 Liquid Cooling Kit consists of:
Custom single 5.25" drive bay installable combination pump/reservoir
The high-performance pump has a very small footprint of 2.4" square, yet offers a 1000L/h high flow rate for an effective solution in a space-limited chassis. The pump offers power management control (via PWM - pulse width modulation) of rotation speed through the motherboard BIOS or a dedicated fan controller. Built with industrial quality for high reliability, the pump has a five year warranty and operates very quietly thanks to an anti-vibration rubber mounting system. As a finishing touch, the front cover high-quality acrylic comes etched with the VisionTek logo.
Best-In-Class Radiator Cooling Capacity
By utilizing advanced thermal design engineering processes, such as double stack copper fins to create massive surface area and parallel flow cooling chambers to keep hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum, the VisionTek 360mm radiator offers the best cooling capacity in the 40mm thick radiator class. To further increase cooling performance, the radiator shroud is tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation.
Ultra-Quiet, Long-Life Triple Fans
With an operating range of 120 to 1,600rpm, the kit's three fans will produce almost no sound when the system is idle. When maximum cooling is needed, the fans can spin up to 1,600rpm, yet only produce a maximum noise level of 25.8dB...quieter than a library! That "whisper quiet" cooling performance is delivered by using hydro-dynamic bearings and precisely balanced blades in each fan.
Often overlooked, but extremely critical to cooling system performance is the coolant type used. Included with this kit is 100ml Blood Red Coolant. It mixes with distilled water in a 1:9 ratio and contains scale, corrosion, and biological growth inhibitors to prevent fouling for long operational life.
Looks As Cool As It Runs
To ensure your system will look as cool as it runs, an ultra-bright 5mm white LED lets you illuminate the pump/reservoir as well as highlight fluid movement thru the tubing. With a 30cm long cable, this accessory connects to your system PSU via four pin molex connector for an easy yet trick looking install.
DEHP-free and FDA approved component tubing offers smooth inner walls to inhibit bacterial growth and contamination. A glass-like transparency offers superior UV transmission and a clear view of the Blood Red coolant. The inner diameter of the tubing is 3/8" while the outer diameter is 1/2".
Leak-Free Compression Fittings
To make sure nothing was overlooked in this kit, we included six 10/13mm G1/4 nickel plated brass fittings with high quality O-rings to ensure tight, leak-free, and high-flow cooling loop connections.
Bridging Pin For Peace of Mind Pre-Testing
So you can test your water cooling system before installing and/or powering up any of your computer's major components, a bridging pin is included. Just connect it to your power supply's 24-pin ATX port and you can check operation without power up the entire machine.
- Dimensions: 90 x 62 x 38 mm (W x D x H)
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 18 W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60 °C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Copper fins
- 90% copper tubing (H90)
- Brass chambers
- Aluminum housing
Dimensions: 400 x 130 x 38mm (L x W x H)
Liquid Capacity: ~200mL
FPI: 38 (19 split fin)
Port threads: 2 x G1/4
Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
Hardware included: flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm) , flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
PLEASE NOTE: When using fans other than standard 120x120x25mm size included with this kit, please use appropriately long screws. - Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irrepairable damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty.
- Air Flow: 58.8 CFM = 100 m³/h
- Sleeved cable length: 500 mm
- Connector: 3 Pin Molex
- Current: 0.12 A
- Voltage: 12 V
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Weight: 116 g
- Fan Speed: 1600 RPM
- Noise Level: 25.8 dbA
- Static Pressure: 1.7mm H2O
Coolant Technical Data and Use Recommendations
- Low electrical conductivity
- Biological growth inhibition
- Corrosion protection according to BS5117 and BS6580 standards
- High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
- Compatible with Acrylic, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM and Norprene) materials
- Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
- RoHS compliant
- Three-year shelf time after bottling
- Rinse the cooling loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with coolant.
- Do not mix with any other liquid other than distilled water.
- Do not add any biocides as the product already includes such additives. Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown.
- For best performance, replace liquid every 12 months.
Compression Fitting Specification
- Thread: G1/4
- G1/4 thread length: 4.5 mm
- Outer diameter of a fitting: 22 mm
- Length: 27 mm
- DEHP Free
- Phthalate Free
- California’s Prop 65 compliant
- FDA Approved ingredients
- ROHS Compliant PVC
- Internal diameter (ID): 9.5 mm (3/8")
- Outer diameter (OD): 12.7 mm (1/2")
Please note: The use of a silver biocide additive in a CryoVenom liquid cooling system is not recommended and may void your warranty.
Out Of Stock