Radeon 6350 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M DMS59 (2x DVI-I, miniDP) w/ 2x DVI-I to VGA Adapter
The VisionTek Radeon HD 6350 DMS59, DP x16 PCIe is ideal for multimedia, financial transaction screens, and office settings. With 2x DVI-I and 1x miniDP connections, easily connect up to three monitors.
- 1GB DDR3 memory
- DirectX® 11 Support
- PCI Express 2.0
- DMS-59 connector, mini DisplayPort
- Small Form Factor (SFF) single slot
Keep all of your work in front of you by utilizing up to three monitors.
Increase productivity by increasing your workspace with up to three monitors.
With up to three monitors, you can multi-task your internet searches and emails.
The VisionTek Radeon™ HD 6350 graphics card offers the most features and functionality in its class with complete DirectX 11 support and the world’s most advanced graphics, display features and technologies. It's designed to be the heart of a feature-laden computing PC experience that delivers exceptional HDMI visual and audio quality. Monitor financial and market sites, attend a video conference, run demanding creative production apps across three monitors... this card has the power to handle all your display needs with intelligent power management that won't compromise performance. Its Small Form Factor (SFF) design comes equipped with a short bracket for a quick installation in today’s low profile desktops and workstations. Yet, with the included tall bracket, the card easily adapts for use in a standard PC chassis.
Small Form Factor – Low Profile Design
The innovative low profile design allows installation in small form factor systems.
Intelligent power management technology allows the VisionTek Radeon HD 6350 to conserve energy at idle or when demand is low.
Improve Your Productivity
Take multitasking to the next level by expand your visual workspace! Eyefinity Technology with DisplayPort connectivity lets you view three* DVI-D monitors simultaneously so you can get more done in less time.
Avivo™ Video and Display Technology
Avivo™ technology connects to high-resolution displays and home entertainment devices and produces vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, and smooth video playback.
*Eyefinity Connectivity Requirements: Eyefinity technology is supported on this model when in all three output connectors are in use. The following restrictions apply:
- A maximum of 2 legacy monitors (VGA, DVI or HDMI) can be enabled simultaneously, provided that each monitor is connected either directly or via a “passive” DisplayPort adapter/dongle.
- “Passive” adapters/dongles will NOT support more than 2 legacy monitors.
- To enable support for more than 2 monitors, “active” DisplayPort™ adapters/dongles are required (or monitors with direct DisplayPort connectivity must be used).
- Approved “active” adapters have no general connectivity restrictions with Eyefinity technology.
**Warranty can be voided if product not used in manner intended for a graphics card. Intended product use is specifically designed for graphical processing and visual output to a display or multiple displays. Most common applications include gaming, multi-media play-back, video production & editing, and output to display or multiple displays. Additionally, damage caused by tampering, user error, inadequate or defective power supply/power application, disaster, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, repair, modification, a fix or replacement by an unauthorized technician that in any way affects the graphics card performance or reliability may also void warranty coverage.
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.
Graphics Engine: Radeon HD 6350
Video Memory: 1GB DDR3
Memory Interface: 128-bit
DirectX® Support: 11
CrossFireX Support: Yes
Bus Standard: PCI Express 2.0 x16
Core Speed: 650MHz
Memory Speed: 667x2MHz (1333MHz efffective)
Ports: DMS-59 connector, mini DisplayPort
Supported Video Signal: Dual DVI, Dual VGA, Single DVI, and Single VGA, mini DisplayPort, DisplayPort
Number of Monitors Supported: Three*
Form Factor: Small Form Factor (SFF) single slot
Dimensions: 2.4" H x 6.7" D
- Intel® Pentium® 4/III, Celeron™, AMD Duron™/Athlon™/Athlon™ XP, or compatible with x16 PCI 2.0 Express slot
- 256MB of system memory (1GB+ recommended for Windows Vista and later)
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Correct chipset drivers
- 200 watt or greater power supply
- Max Power: 19W
- Single x16 PCI Express 2.0 expansion slot
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- All Versions of Windows XP - Only supports two monitor display
For both SFF and Full Height installations:
- DVI x2 (single link)
- DisplayPort x1 (via mDP to DP adapter)
- HDMI x1 (via DVI to HDMI adapter)*
- Single VGA (via DVI to VGA adapter)
- Dual VGA (via DVI to VGA adapter)
*HDMI Requirements: Requires DVI to HDMI Adapter (Sold Separately)
- One VisionTek Radeon HD 6350 DMS59, DP x16 PCIe
- Two DVI to VGA adapters
- Tall bracket for ATX conversion
- One DMS59 to 2 x DVI Y cable
- One Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter
- Install Guide