Radeon 7990 6GB GDDR5 PCI Express
7990 Dual GPU Card
• 950MHz Engine Clock (Up to 1.0GHz with Boost)
• 6GB GDDR5 Memory
• 1500MHz Memory Clock (6.0 Gbps GDDR5)
• 288GB/s memory bandwidth (maximum)
• 8.2 TFLOPs Single Precision compute power
• 2.04 GFLOPs Double Precision compute power
• PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
• Full DirectX® 11.1 compatibility
• 90 Day Warranty
7990 Dual GPU in One card!
With 6GB of GDDR5, two of the world’s most advanced GPUs, and an extraordinarily quiet cooler, every single facet of the AMD Radeon™ 7990 was perfectly engineered to enable an unrivaled DirectX® 11.1 gaming experience. Step beyond the confines of a single monitor and embrace the true potential of PC gaming with the ultra-high resolutions of AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology. Supreme performance with astonishing intelligence. That’s the DNA of the AMD Radeon™ HD 7990, featuring AMD PowerTune technology with Boost to enable automatic overclocking and higher framerates. Designed for the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology, the AMD Radeon™ HD 7990 GPU shuts down its secondary at idle for unbelievably cool and quiet operation.
Designed to deliver the very best in HD gaming and computing, AMD Radeon HD 7990 Graphics:
• Establish a king of the hill reputation as the definitive solution for the most demanding gamers.
• Embody the most advanced and capable architecture in the market.
• Provide maximum frame rates and reference image quality through unsurpassed support for the latest standards.
• Enable unbeatable video quality through GPU offloading and a wide array of post-processing techniques. Unlike the competition, AMD Radeon™ HD 7990 Graphics:
• Bring a premiere reputation with a revolutionary 28nm architecture for a massive leap beyond today’s graphics performance.
• Bring new and refined features that raise the bar in immersion: new modes for AMD Eyefinity technology including stereo 3D, new anti-aliasing options, improved texture filtering, as well as dynamic power management tech for improved efficiency and performance.
• Support industry-standard graphics APIs like OpenGL 4.2, third-gen support for DirectX® 11, and new support for DirectX® 11
• Assume rendering responsibility for HD encode (VCE)/decode (MPEG-4 ASP, H.264, MVC, MPEG2, etc.) and conclusively enables superior video playback quality with advanced hardware postprocessing algorithm.
AMD Eyefinity is here to deliver the unfair advantage you deserve. With new modes and features, like 5x1 landscape, stereo 3D and universal bezel compensation, the world’s best multi-display gaming technology just got better.
Get amazing EyeDefinition Graphics with DirectX® 11 Technology
Play the most demanding DirectX® 11-capable games in true Eye-Definition with the AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series graphics. A new and advanced DirectX® 11-capable architecture with scalable geometry processing enables flawless graphics and unbelievable frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience.
AMD App Acceleration
Go beyond gaming with AMD App Acceleration. Experience certifiably spectacular video with the latest codecs and blistering performance in everyday applications.
• (1) Dual link DVI-I
• (4) mini Display Port
• (1) Dual link DVI-I • (1) single link DVI-D (mini DP to DVI adapter required- included)
• (1) HDMI video and audio connection (DVI to HDMI adapter required- included)
• Up to (4) mini Display Ports
• PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
• 750W (or greater) power supply with two 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended. 1000W (or greater) power supply with four 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode.
• Minimum 4GB of system memory. 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
• Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
• DVD playback requires DVD drive • Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive • Windows® Vista®, 7, or 8 • 64-bit operating system highly recommended.
90 Day Warranty.