Radeon R9 380 2GB GDDR5 4M (DVI-D, DVI-I, DP, HDMI)
The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 380 Graphics Card allows you to play the most demanding games at maximum resoltuion, with quality that rivals 4K even on 1080p displays, thanks to VSR (Virtual Super Resolution).
- Graphics Engine: Radeon R9 380
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- DirectX® Support: 12
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Number of Monitors Supported: Up to Four
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Unleash performance and capabilities.
Obliterate the opposition with the 4K gaming power and advanced features of the VisionTek Radeon™ R9 380 Graphics Card. Step up to quality that rivals 4K, even on 1080p displays, with upscaling via Virtual Super Resolution (VSR). Max-out game settings at 1440p, or jump directly to ultra-HD 4K.
You don’t deserve choppy gameplay or broken frames. The VisionTek Radeon R9 380 Graphics Card provides fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any frame rate with AMD FreeSync™ technology. Ultra-smooth, extra-rich, fast-twitch performance with no more tears. Turn on all the eye candy at 1440p and 4K with AMD FreeSync™ displays and game all you want.
Be ready for DirectX® 12 games and boost gaming performance at higher resolutions with 256-bit architecture. Connect multiple 1080p displays to a single GPU with AMD Eyefinity technology for panoramic gaming, and get more bite for the fight by adding two GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ technology. Featuring 2GB of GDDR5 memory, engine clock speed up to 970MHz, award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, and DVI-D/DVI-I/HDMI/DisplayPort outputs.
Make the virtual world seem “real” with the LiquidVR-enabled the VisionTek Radeon R9 380 graphics card. AMD LiquidVR™ technology capitalizes on GCN architecture to enable liquid-smooth visual performance, high frame rates and realistic head-to-headset motion response to match what you see on your VR head-mounted display (HMD) screen. Enjoy plug-and-play ease and broad compatibility for today’s evolving VR head-mounted displays and future-ready support for fantastic new VR technologies that will transform tomorrow’s gaming and entertainment.
Packed with AMD technologies.
- Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: The highest memory bandwidth available today enables higher GPU performance.
- PCI Express 3.0: Get the maximum performance from your GPU when paired with the latest platforms.
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft’s new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to four displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight.
- 4K Ultra HD Support: Experience what you’ve been missing even at 1080P! With support for 3840 x 2160 output via the HDMI port and 4096 x 2160 via the DisplayPort, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system’s graphics processing capability.
- VSR (Virtual Super Resolution): Get quality that rivals 1440p, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite games thanks to AMD’s VSR.
- AMD LiquidVR™ Technology: AMD is making VR as comfortable as possible by lowering the motion-to-photo latency. Enhance gaming realism and maintain ultra-immersive VR presence. Enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates and cross over to the other side of realistic virtual environments and interaction.
- AMD Freesync™ Technology: Maintain extreme frame rates while playing the most demanding games, without frame-tearing or video stuttering, using AMD’s open-standard dynamic refresh rate technology that automatically synchronizes your GPU output with AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled DisplayPort monitors.
Graphics Engine: Radeon R9 380
Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 256-bit
DirectX® Support: 12
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
Core Speed: Up to 970MHz
Memory Speed: 1375MHz x4 (5.5Gb/s)
Number of Monitors Supported: Up to Four
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
1 HDMI Connector (Supports Video and Audio)
1 DisplayPort Connector
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500W (or greater) power supply with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended 600W power supply (or greater) with four 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode.
- The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ R9 380 graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display. Latest AMD Catalyst™ software also available at www.amd.com/catalyst
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 7
Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.