Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM 4M (3x DP, HDMI)
The world's most advanced and innovative GPU ever created for PC gaming. The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Fury X graphics card is the world's first "total solution" GPU with AMD-pioneered High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) on-chip for unbelievably "real" 4K and VR experiences.
- Graphics Engine: Radeon R9 Fury X
- Video Memory: 4GB HBM
- Memory Interface: 4096-bit
- Cooling: Dual Slot Liquid Cooler + Radiator
- DirectX® Support: 12
- CrossFireX Support: Yes
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Core Speed: Up to 1050MHz
- Memory Clock: 500MHz
- Ports: HDMI + 3x Displayport
- Number of Monitors Supported: Four
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
The most advanced and innovative GPU ever created for PC gaming.
Ground-breaking performance requires big bandwidth and AMD's latest industry innovation delivers more than 3x the bandwidth per watt than GDDR5 along with a 4096-bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency – the most innovative total solution GPU available today. The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Fury X is the world's first graphics card with AMD-pioneered High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) integrated on-chip, delivering 60% more memory bandwidth over GDDR5, powering extreme performance and bleeding-edge technology - a true GPU paradigm shift.
Sleek, envy-inducing design makes a powerful statement.
The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Fury X GPU is packed with unique features, industrial styling including black-nickel aluminum exoskeleton and soft-touch aluminum plates, maintenance-free closed-loop liquid cooling, premium 120mm fan, GPU Tach activity indicator, and LED illumination for the finishing touch, all in a slim and compact 7.5-inch card that, at its core, is all about raw graphics processing power.
Coveting quiet, mod-friendly and liquid-cooled?
It's all here... and with incredible new levels of design flexibility and scalability. The slim and compact 7.5-inch card packs a performance punch in a smaller space. The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 Fury X GPU is transforming the future with HBM on-chip, leading the way to create small and powerful PCs by packing faster and more power efficient memory into 94% less space than GDDR5.
Packed with AMD technologies.
- 4096-Bit Memory Bus: High-bandwidth bus interface delivers the performance needed for a better 4K experience; wider is better (compared to the competition's GDDR5 based bus).
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft's new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system's graphics processing capability.AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to four displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You'll get an expansive experience that's truly out of sight.
- Vulkan™: Support for this next-gen API for stunning, real-time graphics—giving the new wave of games direct control of GPU acceleration for max performance and predictability.
- VSR (Virtual Super Resolution): Get quality that rivals 1440p, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite games thanks to AMD's VSR.
- AMD LiquidVR™ Technology: AMD is making VR as comfortable as possible by lowering the motion-to-photo latency. Enhance gaming realism and maintain ultra-immersive VR presence. Enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates—and cross over to the other side of realistic virtual environments and interaction.
- AMD Freesync™ Technology: Maintain extreme frame rates while playing the most demanding games — without frame-tearing or video stuttering — using AMD's open-standard dynamic refresh rate technology that automatically synchronizes your GPU output with AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled DisplayPort monitors.
- Multi-Threaded Command Buffer Recording: DirectX® 12 spreads the work of a game's graphics engine leading to more work done in a shorter amount of time.
- Async Shaders: Async Shaders are a new feature in DirectX® 12 that allows complex graphics tasks to use all available AMD Radeon™ graphics resources simultaneously. Breaking one big job into many small pieces allows the work to be done more quickly, yielding greater performance. AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture has dedicated hardware, called Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE), which are specifically designed to do this job at very high speed.
- 1 HDMI Connector (Supports Video and Audio)
- 3 DisplayPort Connectors
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 750W (or greater) power supply with two 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended.
- OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory 16GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.