Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 OC 5M (3x DP, HDMI, DL-DVI) Overclocked Edition
Built on the incredible Polaris architecture.
Equip yourself with the Radeon RX 580 graphics card and get the gaming experience and performance you deserve. Prepare yourself for the future of gaming.
- Graphics Engine: Radeon RX580
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Bus Standard: PCI Express x16
- Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DL- DVI
- Number of Monitors Supported: Five (5M)
- DirectX® Support: 12
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Put yourself back in the driver’s seat with an intuitive UI and enhanced overclocking.1
Experience incredible performance with Asynchronous Shaders, DirectX® 12, Vulkan™ and AMD’s open FreeSync™ Technology, giving you smooth performance and high framerates without screen tearing or latency. 2 We’ve created a technological revolution that puts you in control. The Radeon RX 500 Series is ready to roll, right out-of-the-box.
You demanded it - we made it reality.
Graphics Engine: Radeon RX580
Base Clock: 1257 MHz Base
1340 MHz Boost
1366 MHz Turbo
Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 256-bit
DirectX® Support: 12
Bus Standard: PCI Express compliant motherboard with one x16 slot
Warranty: 2 Year Limited with registration
- 3x Display Port 1.4 (DisplayPort 1.2 Certified, DisplayPort 1.3/1.4 Ready)
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
- 1x Dual Link DVI
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended**.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, keyboard, mouse, and display.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- A display with digital input (HDMI™, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows® 7.
- 64-bit operating system required.
Drivers for this card may be found here: AMD.com
3. FreeSync 2 does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
** Certified power supplies are recommended