Radeon RX 570 Overclocked 4GB GDDR5 Rear Blower 4M (3x DP, HDMI)
Built on the incredible Polaris architecture.
Equip yourself with the latest Radeon RX 570 graphics card and get the gaming experience and performance you deserve. Prepare yourself for the future of gaming
- Graphics Engine: Radeon RX570
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Bus Standard: PCI Express x16
- Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI
- Number of Monitors Supported: Four (4M)
- DirectX® Support: 12
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Radeon RX 500 series graphics cards are designed for gamers who want premium performance at a fair price. For gamers who want flexibility without compromise.
Put yourself back in the driver’s seat with an intuitive UI and enhanced overclocking.1 Experience incredible performance with Asynchronous Shaders, DirectX® 12, Vulkan™ and AMD’s open FreeSync™ Technology, giving you smooth performance and high framerates without screen tearing or latency. 2
We’ve created a technological revolution that puts you in control. The Radeon RX 500 Series is ready to roll, right out-of-the-box.
You demanded it - we made it reality.
Graphics Engine: Radeon RX570
Base Clock: 1168 MHz Base
1244 MHz Boost
1264 MHz Turbo
Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 256-bit
DirectX® Support: 12
Bus Standard: PCI Express x16
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
3x Display Port 1.4 (DisplayPort 1.2 Certified, DisplayPort 1.3/1.4 Ready)
1x HDMI 2.0b
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended**.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, keyboard, mouse, and display.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- A display with digital input (HDMI™, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows® 7.
- 64-bit operating system required.
1. Product is based on the DisplayPort 1.4 Specification published February 23, 2016, and is expected to pass VESA’s compliance testing process when available. GD-110
2. FreeSync is an AMD technology designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the framerate of the graphics card. Requires Monitor, AMD Radeon™ graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync 1.2 (or newer). AMD Catalyst™ driver 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display; check with your monitor manufacturer for specific capabilities. Only select AMD Radeon GPUs and A-Series APUs supported; see www.amd.com/freesync for full details. GD-67
3. FreeSync 2 does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
** Certified power supplies are recommended