Radeon HD 4350 512MB DDR2 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA)
Enjoy HD gaming, videos, and Blu-ray movies on two monitors at higher than HD resolution!
With up to 3x the performance of the previous generation of GPUs, the VisionTek Radeon HD 4350 offers a cinematic gaming experience with fast frame rates and high resolutions. Enhanced anti-aliasing (4X AA) and anisotropic filtering creates striking graphics with unparalleled realism so you can increase the settings on the most demanding next-generation games. This card isn't just for gaming however; Blu-ray movies and HD content will play with incredible visual fidelity while running Windows never looked so good. All that incredible visual peformance, yet the VisionTek Radeon HD 4350 delivers break-through energy efficiency.
Improve Your Productivity
Take multitasking to the next level by expand your visual workspace! View two monitors simultaneously so you can get more done in less time.
Intelligent power management technology allows the VisionTek Radeon HD 4350 VHDCI to conserve energy at idle or when demand is low.
Avivo™ Video and Display Technology
Avivo™ technology connects to high-resolution displays and home entertainment devices and produces vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, and smooth video playback.
- Graphics Engine: Radeon HD 4350
- Video Memory: 512MB Memory
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- DirectX® Support: 10.1
- CrossFireX Support: Yes (software mode)
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 2.1 x16
- Core Speed: 600MHz
- Memory Speed: 333MHzx2 (667MHz effective)
- Ports: 1 x DVI-I, 1 X VGA, 1 x HDMI
- Output Ports: D-Sub, DVI
- Supported Video Signal: 1 x DVI-I, 1 X VGA, 1 x HDMI
- Number of Monitors Supported: Two
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
*Warranty can be voided if product not used in manner intended for a graphics card. Intended product use is specifically designed for graphical processing and visual output to a display or multiple displays. Most common applications include gaming, multi-media play-back, video production & editing, and output to display or multiple displays. Additionally, damage caused by tampering, user error, inadequate or defective power supply/power application, disaster, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, repair, modification, a fix or replacement by an unauthorized technician that in any way affects the graphics card performance or reliability may also void warranty coverage.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 250 Watt or greater power supply recommended (350 Watt for AMD CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
- The operation of AMD CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ HD 4350 graphics card and an AMD CrossFireX ready motherboard
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
In the Box
- VisionTek Radeon HD 4350
- Driver CD
- Install Guide
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.
Out Of Stock